Saturday, November 7, 2015

Day #7 of the 30 day Gratitude Challenge





My daily chores are: Cleaning up the kitchen, Sweeping the floors and picking up after the wife.

It seems I am always cleaning the kitchen. I should be grateful to have a kitchen to clean, a wife and pets to pick up after. The wife makes mess when she is eating breakfast before she goes to work and when she makes my lunches for the week. I am grateful she has a job that allows me to stay at home, I am grateful for the yummy lunches I enjoy during the week to eat a home. I am grateful to have a home I love, a wife I am deeply in love with, my health and the time at home to be able to clean!

I am a lucky girl!



1 comment:

  1. I am so happy and full of love for you I'm excited for a future together.... We are a gift to the world and our love we have to share with it

    ReplyDelete