Friday, November 13, 2015

Day # 13 of the 30 day Gratitude Challenge


What is working in my life –

My marriage is working and working wonderfully! I am loved, supported and it’s because of her I want to be a better person.

My life at home is working. It was scary leaving my job to make that leap to just one income but it is working!

Our lifestyle is working – we haven’t gained all the weight back and it’s been two years since we started on this journey.

Our Life Together is working! 


What is working in the world –

We now have equal rights!

We now can be legally married!

I can now be covered on her Insurance! 

People around the world are finally waking up --

To realize animal cruelty is not the answer to quick/cheap food.
To seeing unrecognizable ingredients in all our products and asking question about these chemicals.
To understand the way society is set up is not working and it's time to do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment