Thursday, November 26, 2015

Day 20 of the 30 Day Gratitude Challenge


I’ve been given so many gifts throughout my life.

  • I have a beautiful home that will be paid off in under 15yrs.
  • I have an amazing wife who is my best friend and supporter – our relationship alone is something to be marveled at.
  • We have our future financially secure as well as the in-laws.
  • I had the mental strength and support to make the right decisions growing up not make the same mistakes those around me had.
  • My wife and I had the support of our family for our relationship.
  • We have the ability to pursue the chance to have our child.
  • My Last MRI was Clear – the first time I’ve made it to the 3 yr mark!
  • I got the time to develop close relationships with those who have now past. 


No comments:

Post a Comment