Tuesday, November 17, 2015

day #14 of the 30 day Gratitude Challenge



Good Memories

Our wedding day is one of my favorite memories. It was a beautiful October Sunday in Story Indiana and we were surrounded by our closest family and friends. It was the first time my mom, her husband, my father, his girlfriend and my soul mother came all together to support me. Everyone was on their best behavior and things went perfectly!

The day we bought our house is another. I was filled with so much excitement and pride! My soul mom, father and in-laws all came out to help with the moving, decorating and repair work.

My college graduation party was a wonderful day. We all gathered on a beautiful day at Brown County State Park. We chose the perfect shelter house and several people went early to decorate. We had a pitch in and enjoyed the day with a large group of family.




No comments:

Post a Comment