Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Day #4 of the 30 day Grateful Challenge





Write a Thank You note to someone who has Rekindled The Spark inside of you –

--My wife has rekindled my spark so many times about so many things.


Dear Soul Mate, love of my life – my wife,

I want to thank you for all the times you have inspired me throughout our life together. You have rekindled that spark inside of me so many times. During these times you have expanded my mind and heart either directly, by showing me a new way to see the world or indirectly by allowing me the freedom to explore a new way of thinking. A simple statement or different point of view can lead to so many changes. We have had different experiences in life, different ways of looking at the world and it’s because of the differences I can grow and learn. I am so grateful to you for showing me, teaching me and supporting me in my journey.

Now and Forever –

                Your Wife 

No comments:

Post a Comment