Saturday, April 17, 2010

Homemade Cleaning Products~Easy and Cheap to Make~

Good for your home and good for the people in it!

List of things I currently make and use:
















Laundry Soap          Fabric Softener
Dishwasher Soap     Liquid Soap
Dusting Spray          Fabric Refresher
Glass Cleaner           All Purpose Cleaner
Floor Cleaner           Toilet Cleaner
Mouth Wash            Deodorant
Hand Sanitizer

List of All Natural Things I buy and use:
Bodywash, Shampoo, Conditioner and Lotion from http://www.bassfarms.com/
These Shampoos and Conditioners have worked wonders on my hair! My hair has never been so healthy! My hair stylist has been so impressed with my hair since using Jana Bass's products! I love that I can have my products smell like what I want them to! The quality of her products beat anything store bought hands down and it last twice if not three times longer. And the best part--I know what is in what I am buying! Jana Bass is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment