Thursday, July 25, 2013

Exhaustion and an Eli Update!

As the calm settles in and I get back into my own routine the exhaustion takes hold. There were a few days there when I was running on 2 or less hours of sleep, plus with the stress, but at the time felt fine. It has caught up with me now. These past few days I am going to bed, without reading, and falling asleep before 10pm. I am hoping, as the weekend is fast approaching, by next week I will be feeling like myself again.
 
I am looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend/ evenings in my living room, on my sofa in front of the big nice TV we haven’t been able to enjoy since buying it! Oh how I’ve missed my DVR!
 

In other news—

Mr Eli Joseph was released from Riley Children’s Hospital on Wednesday evening! He is home settling in with his older brother. He is eating more than enough, pooing like a pro and enjoying life at home! We will be going to see him and his brother in a few days! I am so glad all of this is behind us and he can get to know life as enjoyable and not painful. NawNaw and NeNe love their little boys so very much!

1 comment:

  1. just take it easy as long as you need to.

    ReplyDelete