Monday, January 3, 2011

Saving Money with a little help from.......

Products that help Save Money! My favorite thing…..


Bread Making with a Bread Maker
View Image

Since I am always thinking what else can I MAKE instead of BUY, I got a Bread Maker for Christmas!


I have since made two loafs of “County White Bread.” The bread is super yummy, especially when it is still warm! It is easy adding the ingredients but slicing the bread is proving to be difficult. Practice makes perfect I suppose!

Shark Steam and Vac
View Image


This is awesome!! Way better than mopping--the floors are so much cleaner and I read it kills 99.99 % of germs! First I sweep the floor with the shark vacuum then I attach a frame with reusable pad to the bottom (this is magnetized so I just pick up the vac (it is super light) and sit on the frame and the reusable pad attaches to the frame with Velcro) Fill with water (one tank of water does two rooms) flip the switch to steam and off I go!


No more chemicals, no more wet and dry pads to buy over and over again and if people out there still do it the old fashion way, no more buckets!



I am in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment