Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Back to the same ol’ same ol’ plus Physical Therapy 3x's a week!!

As of November 9th I am back to work. I have mixed feelings about this. My brain is ready to jump back on the band wagon but my body, not so much. Part of me thinks I needed more time, but the longer I am off the harder it is to go back. I came back to some surprises--my work load had been kept up but my paychecks are on hold. Thank goodness we have a savings account that will allow us to still make our bills this month but it would have been nice to have had a heads up before I came back.

We are staying on track--we are staying the path, no matter what!

This month we start our very aggressive payments on my student loan and it will be paid off in 8 months! Duste also took the online test to get into a very established factory that her father has been working at for over 30 years--thanks dad for pulling some strings so she could take the test without going through a temp agency!! We feel very positive about the test results and we are sure this is the step we needed to get her foot in the door! The factory has wonderful household insurance--this means Duste can finally get some good coverage and she can insure me! It finally seems the big pieces of the puzzle are coming together!!

So yes, we can walk through Hell when we can see the other side!

Staying Positive and Staying the Course!!!
~One Month After Surgery~

No comments:

Post a Comment