Friday, March 28, 2014

Banana Crazy







How did we live without Pinterest? 

While scrolling through I came to a post about Bananas and Acne. I know right, who knew these two things ever had anything to do with one another. The blogger explained rubbing a banana peel on your face 2xs a day helped heal, prevent and clear your skin from acne.

Yes, of course, I gave it a try. It instructed to rub the peel on your face where you have scaring and/or break outs until the peel turned black (about 5 minutes) let dry to a crust then wash off. So I incorporated this into my face washing routine. I wash my face, apply banana peel, wash off then use toner and apply spot treatment. I have to say I did notice a difference in the marks left behind from past pimples. They started fading fast! It’s been about a week now and I continue to see fading! Very Promising! 

Here is another bloggers post about it and the reason behind why it works: she suggest you leave it on longer and even over night. I have not tried that yet. 
http://naturesnurtureblog.com/2012/07/01/treat-acne-other-skin-conditions-with-banana-peels/

Click here (or copy and paste)  for some before and after photos from original blogger! 
http://blog.kanelstrand.com/2012/05/how-to-treat-acne-in-4-days-with-help.html


No comments:

Post a Comment