Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Day #16 of the 30 day Gratitude Challenge




When family members started passing I realized it is important to tell those you love how much you appreciate them. I try to make it a habit to express this love and gratitude as much as I can.

My wife is the most important person to me. I appreciate her so very much. One letter would not come close to verbalizing this so I will continue to tell her and show her every day!

My Soul Mom Brenda was brought into my life when I was really young and has been a guiding force since.  I tell her often what she means to me and will continue to do so.

Although my in-laws cause me stress I understand how much they have done and continue to do for us. I am sure to thank the father in-law for all the help because it is something I wish he would do more of. 






No comments:

Post a Comment